Cradletech and PJP Services were established in the late 1980's and each company has been successful in their chosen sphere of activities. Cradletech concentrated on installation of new systems, while PJP Services focused on maintenance testing and refurbishment. In recognition of the complimentary skills and portfolios of the two companies we have taken the decision to merge and form one stronger and more rounded entity. We are delighted to offer our new profile to the market, backed by our joint resources, and serviced by our expanded and experienced staff.
Established in 1987 PJP Services Ltd specialises in the Maintenance and Refurbishment of Facade Access Equipment. Cradletech were established in 1990 specialising in new installations. Now jointly staffed by highly experienced personnel the following services are provided:-
- Installation, testing and commissioning of building access systems
- LOLER Examinations
- Full Maintenance Service of Building Access Systems
- Repair and Refurbishment of Building Access Equipment
- Installation of Travsafe and Latchway Lifeline Systems
- Installation and Testing of Safety Eyebolts
- Supply and Fitting of Accessanka, Weightanka, Wireanka & Guard Rails
- Instruction in the Operation of Building Access Equipment
- integrated window cleaning and access system maintenance contracts
Commitment to Clients
Company Aims and Objectives:
Committed to providing a first class service, Cradletech PJP Servicesí in house quality system ensures the following company objectives are achieved and maintained:-
- The quality of products/services meet and exceed client requirements
- Customer confidence is high
- Staff are fully trained in the provision of all company products and services
- The safety of all those involved and affected during and following our works is paramount in all our plans
Health and Safety Policy:
Complying fully with the Health & Safety at Work Act 1974 and all relevant Health and Safety legislation Cradletech PJP Services acknowledges the prime objective is to ensure, so far as is reasonably practical, the Health and Safety of it's employees and others who may be affected by it's operations or products.
This is acheived through careful risk management for our contracts, ensuring all employees have adequate resources and are made aware of their responsibilities, the safety of themselves and of others who may be affected by their work.